Nose – To -Tail
We offer full range of Aviation lubricants and complete range of consumables, we offer round the clock service, Global brands under one roof, MIL –Spec products, complete product certifications, Synthetic gas turbine engine oils, Piston engine Oils. Advanced fire resistant phosphate ester hydraulic fluids. Supreme performance, wide temperature, PAO based Anti-wear grease. Preventive maintenance & Total Aircraft MRO consumable product support.
We offer a comprehensive range of aviation lubricants, which includes piston engine oils, turbine engine oils, greases and hydraulic fluids. The products we supply today come from trusted, top brand manufacturers such as Shell, Mobil, BP, Nyco, Molykote, Kluber, Rocol, Jet Lube. The broad range of products that we stock allows us to provide you with the ideal product(s) for your specific need. What sets Matrix unique is our on-site inventory stocking program, ensuring the product availability and prompt delivery, and our repackaging facilities, which allows you to order as much or as little of a product as you need – from drums, pails, cartons. We can fully support you with compliance certificates and export documents to meet any of your critical shipment requirements to Africa, Middle East and Asia.
- Mobil Jet Oil II is a step for aircraft gas turbine engines to long-life operation and activity. Being the one of the world-renowned brand, Mobil Jet Oil 2 has worked up the Aviation Market and became Gas Turbine Lubricant Provider # 1.A combination of a highly long-lived synthetic base fluid and an exclusive chemical additive compound parcel characterized MJ Oil II gas turbine lubricant. The combination provides prominent thermal and oxidative strength to resist deterioration of properties and deposit formation in both the liquid and steam phases, as well as excellent resistance to foaming. MJ Oil 2 remaining efficacious under the following temperature conditions: from – 40 C up to 204 C
- Exxon HyJet IV-A plus is an advanced fire-resistant phosphate ester hydraulic fluid designed for use in commercial aircraft hydraulic systems where phosphate hydraulic fluids are recommended. It is the best-performing Type IV hydraulic fluid built on the strengths of its predecessors. HyJet IV-A plus is characterized by high temperature stability, low density, and outstanding rust protection. All of these fluid characteristics will contribute to lower maintenance and operating costs for airlines. It is superior to all other Type IV fluids in these respects. Exxon HyJet 4-a plus meets the specifications of all major aircraft manufacturers and SAE AS1241.
- Mobil Jet Oil 254 is a third-generation, extra high performance, synthetic aircraft-type gas turbine lubricant engineered to meet the performance requirements for gas turbine engines used in commercial and military aircraft. This product is formulated from a specially prepared, hindered-ester base stock and fortified with a unique chemical additive package. The result is a product having superior thermal and oxidation stability that resists deterioration and deposit formation while maintaining the physical characteristics required by builder and military specifications. The physical properties of Mobil Jet Oil 254 are similar to those currently available, earlier-generation gas turbine lubricants. The effective operating range of the lubricant is between -40°C (-40 F) and 232°C (450°F).
- MOBILGREASE 28: AIRCRAFT GREASE: Mobilgrease 28 is a supreme performance, wide-temperature, antiwear grease designed to combine the unique features of a polyalphaolefin (PAO) synthetic base fluid with an organo-clay (non-soap) thickener. Its consistency is between an NLGI No. 1 and No. 2 grease. It offers outstanding performance over a wide temperature range. Tests show that Mobilgrease 28 lubricates effectively rolling element bearings under conditions of high speeds and temperatures. Mobilgrease 28 has also shown superior ability to lubricate heavily loaded sliding mechanisms, such as wing flap screw jacks.
- BP Turbo Oil 2380: is a 5 cSt synthetic lubricant that is approved against US military specification MIL-PRF-23699F-STD, and UK specification DEF STAN 91-101/2 (replaced DERD 2499). This lubricant provides a balanced combination of thermal and oxidation stability, load carrying capacity, lower volatility and has the best low temperature flow characteristics of all 5 cSt turbine oils.
- Skydrol LD-4: was also introduced in 1978, and is today the largest selling aviation phosphate ester fluid in the world. At the time of its introduction it was a breakthrough product, solving problems of valve erosion and thermal stability common in earlier fluids. Its excellent thermal stability under real world conditions has given it a reputation as the gold standard among Type IV fluids. In recent years it has received an additional qualification of 5000 psi approval under Boeing BMS 3-11 (Type V, Grade B and Grade C). Skydrol LD-4 features low density, excellent thermal stability, valve erosion prevention, and deposit control.
- TURBONYCOIL 98 : AIRCRAFT SYNTHETIC OIL:TURBONYCOIL 98 is made of a polyglycol thickened diester and contains additives to improve its anti-oxidant and anti-corrosion properties. TURBONYCOIL 98 is intended for the lubrication of some aircraft and marine turbine engines as well as accessory equipments. TURBONYCOIL 98 is a lubricating oil with a viscosity of 7.5 cSt at 100oC.
- AEROSHELL FLUID 41:“AeroShell Fluid 41” is an operational “super-clean” mineral-based fluid containing multiple-purpose additives and developed for hydraulic systems of modern aircrafts. Conform to the specifications: MIL-PRF-5606H, DEF STAN 91-48.
- AeroShell Grease 22:“AeroShell Grease 22” is especially recommended for use wherever severe operating conditions are encountered as in high bearing loads, high speeds, wide operating temperature range, and particularly where long grease retention and high resistance to water washout are required. The wide range of applications include aircraft wheel bearings, engine accessories, control systems, actuators, screw-jacks, servo mechanisms and electric motors, helicopters rotor bearings, instruments, airframe lubrication, hinge pins, static joints, landing gears. May be used as analogue of Russian greases CIATIM-201, CIATIM-203, CIATIM-221, VNII NP-207, ERA (VNII NP-286М) and NK-50. Conform to the specifications: MIL-PRF-81322F, DOD-G-24508A, DEF STAN 91-52 and others.
- AEROSHELL GREASE 7:Advanced multipurpose grease. Composition: Microgel thickened synthetic diester oil base. Corrosion inhibited and fortified to resist oxidation, it combines excellent load carrying capacity with a useful temperature range of -100°F (-73°C) to +300°F (+149°C). AEROSHELL Grease 7 satisfies nearly all the grease requirements of aircraft, and can cut grease inventories appreciably. Recommended for highly loaded gears and actuator screw mechanisms, as well as for instrument and general airframe lubrication. Can be used in non-aviation applications where extreme low temperature properties are required and in seals approved for use with diester-based greases. Qualified under MIL-PRF-23827C specification.
- AEROSHELL GREASE 33MSSkydrol 500-B4 :The Skydrol 500 series of fluids has the longest service history among phosphate ester products. The first version, Skydrol 500, was introduced in 1952. Steady improvements to the formulation led in 1978 to the current version, Skydrol 500B-4 which contains the same breakthrough anti erosion additive and acid scavenger found in Skydrol LD-4 . Skydrol 500B-4 is the most worker friendly of the aviation phosphate esters; it is least irritating to skin and less prone to form mists which can be irritating to the respiratory tract . This has given the product enormous popularity
- AEROSHELL FLUID 41: “AeroShell Fluid 41” is an operational “super-clean” mineral-based fluid containing multiple-purpose additives and developed for hydraulic systems of modern aircrafts. May be used as analogue of Russian oil AMG-10. Conform to the specifications: MIL-PRF-5606H, DEF STAN 91-48. AeroShell Grease 33MS is an extreme pressure (EP) grease based on the proven lithium complex technology of AeroShell Grease 33, and is fortified with 5% Molybdenum Disulphide.for use in work shops and indoor test stands.